About Me

My photo
Calibishie, Saint Andrew, Dominica
Hello! I'm Serlina Rose, an author, poet, and entrepreneur from the enchanting coastal community of Calibishie in Dominica. My writing is inspired by the beauty of nature, the depth of love, and the rich culture of my island home. What I Write About Nature: Celebrating the lush landscapes and vibrant flora of Dominica. Travel: Sharing my adventures and discoveries from around the world. Love and Romance: Exploring the many facets of love through heartfelt stories and poems. Empowerment: Inspiring personal growth and self-love through words. Culture: Highlighting the traditions and daily life of Dominica. My Mission I aim to inspire, connect, and uplift through my writing, sharing the magic of Dominica and beyond. Thank you for joining me on this journey. Let's explore, dream, and find inspiration together.

Monday, June 24, 2024

Journey with Serlina Rose through June

 

Exploring the Rich Heritage of the Caribbean through Poetry


Celebrating Caribbean American Heritage Month: The Beauty of Our Stories in Verse



Welcome to Caribbean American Heritage Month! This is a time to honor and celebrate the rich culture, history, and contributions of Caribbean Americans. As a proud Caribbean poet, I find immense joy in weaving the stories, landscapes, and vibrant spirit of Dominica into my poetry. Join me as I explore the beauty of our heritage through verse.


I will be exploring & sharing:

  • Highlights from Island Girl Affection
  • Poetry Quotes from Island Girl Affection
  • Updates on the new edits for Island Girl Affection
  • New & Improved Social Media Direction
Join me throughout the month as I celebrate Caribbean American Heritage Month through my writings, and explore the beauty and depth of Dominica's culture.


Subscribe to my Blog Tiktok Vlog & YT Vlog for more stories and poems celebrating Caribbean heritage and follow my social media for daily updates and special events.

🏷️
#CaribbeanHeritage #PoetryCelebration #SerlinaRose #IslandGirlAffection #CaribbeanAmericanMonth #Dominica #ReadDominica #DominicaWriters


No comments:

Post a Comment