About Me

My photo
Calibishie, Saint Andrew, Dominica
Hello! I'm Serlina Rose, an author, poet, and entrepreneur from the enchanting coastal community of Calibishie in Dominica. My writing is inspired by the beauty of nature, the depth of love, and the rich culture of my island home. What I Write About Nature: Celebrating the lush landscapes and vibrant flora of Dominica. Travel: Sharing my adventures and discoveries from around the world. Love and Romance: Exploring the many facets of love through heartfelt stories and poems. Empowerment: Inspiring personal growth and self-love through words. Culture: Highlighting the traditions and daily life of Dominica. My Mission I aim to inspire, connect, and uplift through my writing, sharing the magic of Dominica and beyond. Thank you for joining me on this journey. Let's explore, dream, and find inspiration together.

Monday, June 24, 2024

Journey Through June with Serlina Rose

 The Virtues We Cherish: A Reflection on Gratitude and Positivity

 Cherishing Our Caribbean Values: Gratitude and Positivity in Poetry


Caribbean American Heritage Month is a time to reflect on the values that shape our communities and our lives. Gratitude and positivity are two virtues that have always been at the heart of Caribbean culture. In my book "Cherished Virtues," I celebrate these values through poetry.

  • Poems that show Gratitude and Positivity
  • The inspiration behind "Cherished Virtues"
  • Poems from "Cherished Virtues" that embody gratitude or positivity
  • Personal Reflection: How practicing gratitude and positivity has impacted my own life and writing journey.

Reflect on the importance of cherishing and cultivating gratitude and positivity, especially in challenging times towards others, your family, and God. I invite you to explore "Cherished Virtues" and find inspiration in its pages. When you do, share it with others so they can find some inspiration as well.



Please leave comments, share your own poems or stories of gratitude, and consider purchasing "Cherished Virtues" to deepen your appreciation for life's blessings.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment