About Me

My photo
Calibishie, Saint Andrew, Dominica
Hello! I'm Serlina Rose, an author, poet, and entrepreneur from the enchanting coastal community of Calibishie in Dominica. My writing is inspired by the beauty of nature, the depth of love, and the rich culture of my island home. What I Write About Nature: Celebrating the lush landscapes and vibrant flora of Dominica. Travel: Sharing my adventures and discoveries from around the world. Love and Romance: Exploring the many facets of love through heartfelt stories and poems. Empowerment: Inspiring personal growth and self-love through words. Culture: Highlighting the traditions and daily life of Dominica. My Mission I aim to inspire, connect, and uplift through my writing, sharing the magic of Dominica and beyond. Thank you for joining me on this journey. Let's explore, dream, and find inspiration together.

Monday, June 24, 2024

Journey to the Nature Isle: Capturing Dominica's Beauty in Poetry

 

A Lyrical Voyage: Discovering Dominica through "Paradise Isle" and "Exotic Perspectives"


Caribbean American Heritage Month is a perfect time to celebrate the breathtaking beauty of our islands. Dominica, known as the "Nature Isle," is a source of endless inspiration. In my books "Paradise Isle" and "Exotic Perspectives," I capture the essence of this tropical paradise through poetry.

  • The Inspiration of Dominica: Poems on Dominica's landscapes, culture, and natural beauty

  • Poems that capture the serene and adventurous spirit of Dominica

  • Highlighting a Poem: from "Paradise Isle" that showcases the island's beauty.


  • Explore "Exotic Perspectives": Share poems and videos that offer a unique glimpse into Dominica's rich, tropical landscapes.



Embark on a lyrical voyage to Dominica through my poetry, experiencing the island's beauty and charm. Go purchase "Paradise Isle" and "Exotic Perspectives,".



Subscribe to my blog, Socials & Vlog for more Caribbean adventures, and share your thoughts in the comments.





No comments:

Post a Comment