About Me

My photo
Calibishie, Saint Andrew, Dominica
Hello! I'm Serlina Rose, an author, poet, and entrepreneur from the enchanting coastal community of Calibishie in Dominica. My writing is inspired by the beauty of nature, the depth of love, and the rich culture of my island home. What I Write About Nature: Celebrating the lush landscapes and vibrant flora of Dominica. Travel: Sharing my adventures and discoveries from around the world. Love and Romance: Exploring the many facets of love through heartfelt stories and poems. Empowerment: Inspiring personal growth and self-love through words. Culture: Highlighting the traditions and daily life of Dominica. My Mission I aim to inspire, connect, and uplift through my writing, sharing the magic of Dominica and beyond. Thank you for joining me on this journey. Let's explore, dream, and find inspiration together.

Monday, June 24, 2024

Bridging Generations: The Timeless Magic of Caribbean Poetry

 The Magic of Caribbean Poetry: Bridging Past and Present

Caribbean American Heritage Month is a time to honor the past, celebrate the present, and look forward to the future. Poetry is a powerful way to bridge these generations, capturing the timeless essence of our culture. In my collections, I strive to connect the vibrant history of the Caribbean with contemporary experiences.

  • Highlighting My Poetry Collections: Overview of my books and how each represents my Caribbean & Dominican Heritage and Culture

  • Personal Stories: Share poems that speak to my experiences, and touch on Caribbean Heritage and Culture.

Reflect on the importance of honoring our heritage and the role of poetry in keeping our stories alive. Please join me in celebrating Caribbean American Heritage Month through my writings.


Please go explore my poetry collections, Subscribe to your blog & vlog, and share your thoughts and stories in the comments.





No comments:

Post a Comment