About Me

My photo
Calibishie, Saint Andrew, Dominica
Hello! I'm Serlina Rose, an author, poet, and entrepreneur from the enchanting coastal community of Calibishie in Dominica. My writing is inspired by the beauty of nature, the depth of love, and the rich culture of my island home. What I Write About Nature: Celebrating the lush landscapes and vibrant flora of Dominica. Travel: Sharing my adventures and discoveries from around the world. Love and Romance: Exploring the many facets of love through heartfelt stories and poems. Empowerment: Inspiring personal growth and self-love through words. Culture: Highlighting the traditions and daily life of Dominica. My Mission I aim to inspire, connect, and uplift through my writing, sharing the magic of Dominica and beyond. Thank you for joining me on this journey. Let's explore, dream, and find inspiration together.

Friday, July 12, 2024

Grandaunt 2024 - Serlina Rose

 ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝ‍♀️๐’๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐„๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฎ๐ซ, ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐’๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ˜๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ข๐  ๐Œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ!๐Ÿ˜œ


๐ŸŒน"Nแดษดแด‡ษดแด›ษชแด›ส แด›ส€แดœแด‡, ส™แดœแด› ส€ษชsแด‹ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ส€ แด€แด„สœษชแด‡แด แด‡ส€ sสœแด‡ า“แดœสŸา“ษชสŸสŸs สœแด‡ส€ ษขแดแด€สŸs!"

Achieving the first step in this part of my Academics is truly worth it. More so, this was something I pursued with 2 intentions:
✨๐˜›๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ž๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ & ๐˜ˆ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ - ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
✨๐˜›๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ & ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.



๐ŸŒน"Rแด‡sษชสŸษชแด‡ษดแด› Wแดแดแด€ษด, แดกสœแด ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดแด‡ แดกสœแด€แด› แด€สŸสŸ ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ ส™แด‡สŸษชแด‡แด แด‡แด… sสœแด‡ แด„แดแดœสŸแด…? Rแด‡sษชสŸษชแด‡ษดแด› Rแดsแด‡ แดษชsแดœษดแด…แด‡ส€sแด›แดแดแด…?"

Being able to stand as a resilient force, pursuing goals set, being overlooked or looked down upon by others, especially some family & friends, and coming out BLESSED by the most high, is worthwhile!


๐ŸŒน"I แด…แดษด'แด› แด…แด‡sแด‡ส€แด แด‡ แด›สœษชs" sสœแด‡ แดกสœษชแดแด˜แด‡ส€แด‡แด… แด€สŸแดแดœแด…. Wสœแด€แด›'s แดส Pแดœส€แด˜แดsแด‡?"

In 2019, I re-discovered myself in a faraway land, while on an opportunity of a lifetime. Met wonderful encouraging supportive friends that became part of my journey. Being an Introvert & Reserved made me extra observant of people & I was happy with the new direction & persons God blessed me with.

After all the effort put in, I more than deserve to celebrate this journey. To celebrate all I've achieved. I found my purpose when I shared my written thoughts and others found it inspiring & motivating, which started a child's dream come true. This took me on achieving a silent dream in 2022 of being published, all while my Poetry Lecturer advised me and sharpened my skills - made him & my parents proud!



Shortly after, in 2023, I got another opportunity. One of the few people who so my potential encouraged me to sign up and it further established the path I'm on. 2023 ended with new goals & dreams for 2024.



2024, the year of the Dragon...started beautifully. Travel, Achievements & new heights were & are written in the books. With a Gratitude filled heart & ever hopeful, I further found a new direction for myself as an individual, writer & Author, and Entrepreneur.

Now Celebrating this brief achievement, while looking forward to the next. I'm on a journey: Wri-Tra-Venture journey with love, hope, self-growth, self-motivation, direction, purpose & peace of mind.




๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝ‍♀️๐‘ผ๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’† & ๐‘ถ๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’…๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐’“!✊๐Ÿฝ

"I'แด ษดแดแด› สœแด‡ส€แด‡ า“แดส€ า“แด€แดแด‡, ษดแดส€ แด€แด I แดกส€ษชแด›ษชษดษข แด€ แด…แด‡า“แด€แดแด‡. I'แด แดŠแดœsแด› แดกส€ษชแด›ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ sแด›แดส€ส แดกษชแด›สœษชษด, แด„ส€แด‡แด€แด›ษชษดษข แด›แด ษชษดsแด˜ษชส€แด‡."

I'm just a humษ“lษ› girl with simplษ› gษ”als & ษ–rษ›ams. Whilษ› ษ”thษ›rs aษ–vษ”catษ› ฦ’ษ”r ฦ’amษ› & rษ›cษ”gล‹itiษ”ล‹, i'm cษ”ล‹tiล‹uษ› tษ” aษ–vษ”catษ› ฦ’ษ”r pษ›acษ› ษ”ฦ’ miล‹ษ–, aล‹ษ– tษ” iล‹spirษ› ษ”thษ›rs tษ” pursuษ› thษ›ir ษ”wล‹ ษ–rษ›ams & gษ”als!




Thank you for you kind words of congratulations & well wishes!

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝ‍♀️-ีษ›ษพlฤฑฮทษ‘ แ–‡แดแฅ‰ษ›
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ ๐“๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป & ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ
ฦีผศถส€ษ›ึ„ส€ษ›ีผษ›สŠส€ @rprent767
๐“’๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ ๐“ฆ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป & ๐“”๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“พ๐“ป





No comments:

Post a Comment